Beauty In The Pot, Yanxi Dim Sum & Hotpot named Best Hotpot Restaurant in RAS Epicurean Star Awards 2022
Popular hotpot restaurants Beauty in the Pot and Yanxi Dim Sum & Hotpot have been jointly named the Best Hotpot Restaurant in the Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS) Epicurean Star Awards 2022.
The award is among three new categories included in this year’s edition. The other two new categories are Best BBQ Restaurant, which went to Griglia Open Fire Italian Kitchen, and Best Fusion Restaurant, which went to Nikkei Japanese-Peruvian restaurant FLNT.
Other notable winners named during the ceremony, held on Thursday (Nov 24), include Bee’s Knees at the Garage for the Best Cafe award, and Monster Planet for the Best Halal Restaurant award (casual dining category). The People’s Choice award went to Shabestan, Finest Persian Restaurant located at Clarke Quay.
A total of 21 restaurants snagged an award across 20 categories at the prestigious event, such as Best Cafe, Best Gastro Bar, Best Buffet, and Best Halal Restaurant. Winners were selected by a panel of judges from more than 100 nominations received from the F&B industry.
The RAS Epicurean Star Award is a celebration devoted to recognising strong, innovative and exciting F&B brands and concepts, and the people behind them. The award ceremony this year marks its 27th instalment.
Below are the categories and winners this year:
- Best Asian Restaurant (Casual Dining): Peace Japanese Cuisine
- Best Cafe: Bee’s Knees at the Garage
- Best Hotpot Restaurant: Beauty in the Pot and Yanxi Dim Sum & Hotpot
- Best Mediterranean Restaurant: Kazbar
- Best BBQ Restaurant: Griglia Open Fire Italian Kitchen
- Best Vegetarian Restaurant: Lingzhi Vegetarian
- Best Seafood Restaurant: Clan 7
- Best Buffet: Lai Huat Signatures
- Best Japanese Restaurant (Casual Dining): Sake Labo
- Best Japanese Restaurant (Fine Dining): Takayama
- Best Chinese Restaurant (Casual Dining): Tunglok Signatures
- Best Chinese Restaurant (Fine Dining): Tong Le Private Dining
- Best Chain Restaurant: Putien
- Best Gastro Bar: Kazbar
- Best Fusion Restaurant: FLNT
- Best Halal Restaurant (Casual Dining): Monster Planet
- Best Halal Restaurant (Fine Dining): Elfuego by Collin’s
- Best Western Restaurant (Casual Dining): L’Angelus
- Best Western Restaurant (Fine Dining): Bedrock Origin
- People’s Choice Award: Shabestan, Finest Persian Restaurant
Book a ride to the winning eateries.
Stay on top of the latest food news and trends in Singapore. Follow HungryGoWhere on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, and TikTok!